
This is Mini Jack. Guy loves his dad and they go biking through the neighborhood a few times a week.

Here Mini Jack has on his dad's snowboarding helmet and goggles. Safety first. A few days ago I was unloading the van after going to a waterpark in St. George and Guy took off on his bike. He had no shoes on, but he did put on his helmet. I chased him in flipflops with a baby on my hip and I finally caught up to him a quarter mile from the house. He is fast!

Guy and Sloan are already best friends. Guy can make her laugh more than anyone else. He is blowing on her tummy in the picture and she loved it.

I rode my bike to a park with the kids in the trailer. It was a short ride, but it had some good hills. Towing 50 extra pounds behind me is a great workout.
That is so cute with sloan in the swing, your kids are getting so big!
ReplyDelete