1 year ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Savvy Kids
I don't remember ever having access to the Internet at my house growing up. Now my 2 year old is asking to play a hockey ABC game and a robot firefighter game on-line. Sloan really wanted to play on the computer too, so Guy shared his toy computer with her.
Guy and I set up these 4 recycling boxes under the counter. This will give him an opportunity to learn the difference between metal, glass, and plastic. He thinks all bottles or "drinks" go in the Glass box because there is a picture of green bottles on the front. Maybe this will also help plant a seed in him that will grow into an environmentally conscious adult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun! Rylie keeps asking to play games on the computer but mean old mom won't let her just yet. You are a great mom Shannon!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good mom, you are so creative! Good job Your kids are so dang cute I could kiss them to death, except for little guys fingers.... but every other part of him and her. :)
ReplyDelete