Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hull Family Reunion

My mom's side of the family holds a family reunion every summer. This year we congregated on Grandpa's farm in Hooper, Utah. Grandpa sang silly songs to us around the camp fire. He is 93!
Sloan's Great Aunt Linda kept her warm on Saturday morning when it was only 62 degrees. Cold for us!
Uncle Dennis taught Guy and his cousin Cody how to play horseshoes.

We posed for pictures before Uncle Richard took us on a hay ride Friday night.
Grandma with the grandkids.
Shannon, Guy, and Sloan
Guy and his cousins formed a biking gang.
I rode these old metal trikes at Grandpa's when I was a kid!
The kids were glad to be home and out of the van. Sloan went straight for a mountain of toys. Guy tried on the new bike shirt and cool DC shoes Jack got him in Vegas. Jack had go to an APA conference in Toronto while we were at the reunion, but he brought home presents for all of us. Sloan got a new shirt that she will grow into and I got earrings. What a good husband!



2 comments:

  1. Our precious grandpa. Love that picture (I might need a copy :) It was so good to see last weekend. Glad things are going well. Jack's prizes for Guy are too perfect, love the new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon...

    Thanks for the link to this blog. I hadn't yet seen any pics of little Sloan. She's adorable!! And Guy too of course...handsome little man! Miss you guys and hope to see the babies some day soon .

    -Dr. Rat monkey puppet from the north (but south of Alaska)

    ReplyDelete