When raising a child...
Do NOT give him as much apple juice as he could ever want.
Do take your child to the dentist before 2 1/2 years old.
Try not to cry when the dentist puts him under to treat 4 cavities.
Do call his new capped teeth 'robot teeth' so he won't cry when he sees them in the mirror. Retraining a child to drink water instead of apple juice isn't hard and only takes a week.
Guy's two favorite things: Robots and Superheroes. He wants to be Darth Vader. I made the black cape and pants last year with inexpensive material. Then I bought the mask for $0.35 at WalMart. I bought the Spiderman costume secondhand for $10. I like the muscles. We got the Superman cape at the DI for $4 (it lights up and makes sounds) and the light saber at a garage sale for $0.25.

I was showing cody these pictures and he looked at the picture with guys teeth and said "Why are his eyes like that?" he said nothing about his teeth. Then he saw guy and sloan and said "Oh he is making her laugh, she is getting so big hu mom?" It was cute, and he also wants to go to the D.I. today to find cool costumes like Guys! I love that Sloan bit jacks toe... that's so funny.
ReplyDelete