1. What the Hell! (Learned by me unfortunately)
2. Ah man! (From watching Dora the Explorer)
3. I can't. (New defeatist attitude)
He has been in underwear for a month now. It isn't easy for either of us. The sticker chart didn't provide an immediate reward, so I gave up on it. Instead, he gets one candy corn for peeing in the toilet. He gets to use my handheld spot remover for pooping in the toilet. He thinks it is cool and it has a short battery life, so he uses it for 10 minutes and then it must recharge until next time.
Guy set down a sugar cookie and Sloan helped herself to it. She had her first M&M and some frosting. She loved it! Good thing she also likes to brush her two little teeth.

I get a little worried that Addy will pick up what I say! I love his potty rewards. We are going to try potty training this winter. I am not looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you come up with for the robot costume! It sounds like it will be great!
Hehehe, I love that he is all about the spot cleaner. Little does he know that you're dually benefitting--no diaper changing AND you get a little vacuuming done.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the robot costume.