My mom gave me some metal flower garden decorations from the
nursery she works at. Our desert landscaping isn't really inviting for these type of decorations, so I decided to use them inside. I cut off the bottom that holds the flowers in the ground. I spray painted them and hung them in Sloan's room.

Sloan wanted to be like her big brother and color a picture. When Guy tried to check out her work, she colored on his face.

Guy is participating in the Curiosity Club at
Tonaquint Nature Center. He learned about weather this week and he will learn about farms next week. I am enrolling him in a soccer basics class in March. I can't wait until he plays on a team and I get to call myself a real soccer mom.
Correction: In my last entry I said Charlotte's baby was 5lb 12 oz, but she was only 4lb 12 oz. She continues to gain weight and she will hopefully be 5 pounds soon.
Check it out: My friend Andrea Hardman made an amazing dress shirt for her little girl. Check out her blog.
Your flower look great!! Good job, that was a perfect idea. That is so awesome that Guy is going to play soccor soon, I'm jelous. Andrea is very talented, her little shirt is amazing... we have got to try it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers! They look so cute in her room. I am alway amazed with what you can do with a little spray paint!
ReplyDeleteYou will make a great soccer mom! My package came! Thank you so much for thinking of me and the baby. I love the outfits.