My grandpa, Norman Hull, passed away last night in his sleep. He was 94 years old and was ready to be reunited with Grandma and other family members like his father who died when he was only 16 years old.
My kids and I had the opportunity to visit him one last time a few weeks ago. We talked about the St. George area and how crazy little kids are (because Sloan threw a tantrum on the floor). The kids are eating up all of his cashews in the picture.
My mom was with him last night. She helped him eat a hamburger and milk shake. He watched a ball game while dozing off. Sounds like the way he wanted to go.
I love you Grandpa! I have always looked up to you and Grandma. You are my modern day heroes. I hope I will grow up to make you proud.

I love this post and I love that picture. Your cute kiddos eating nuts and precious grandpa in the background. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't help but smile when I think about him reuniting with grandma, and his siblings, and his dad. I am sure a celebration! We are lucky to have such great examples in those two...and great memories to boot.
I am looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.
Shannon- I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. How sweet that you were able to spend time with him and your kiddos.Those will be great memories to hold on to. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.
ReplyDelete-Jessica