Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family Time

Dress up time
Snack time
Lizard time
This is our 3rd year attending Hurricane City's Peach Days. The kids love getting candy from the parade. The food is great and I got ideas from the craft booths for my own projects.
A Vietnam vet threw Guy a bullet cartridge after shooting his gun into the air during the parade. We went with my friends Harmony and Mary and their families.
Guy started Joy School yesterday. I was the first mom to teach. Sloan was a good student too.
We went as a family to Pine Valley to camp Labor Day weekend. Guy didn't catch any fish, but Jack dragged in a dead one.
The kids got new camp chairs that they love.
Guy and Jack slept in our tiny tent.
Sloan, Shorty (the dog), and I slept in the van.
In the morning Guy said he was "freezing."
This looks like a happy face, but really Guy said he does not want to go camping again. He was warm in the tent, but he said it was too cold in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment