Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finally Fall

Summer has ended, but the warm weather stayed here in St. George for a little longer. We went to the pool last week.
 I found this oar in a garbage can at the carwash. I knew Guy would love using it with his boat. Is it gross that I dumpster dive?
 Lemonade and orangeade with a straw is the best treat at the pool.
 
 Sloan grew out of this sundress, so I turned it into a skirt. Now she can wear it this winter with tights.

Jack attended InterBike recently in Las Vegas. He was in bike heaven. He got to tryout a new model by cramming onto the back of this truck to ride up to a mountain bike trail.
All of this bike excitement inspired me to make some new earrings. I used an old bikechain and Jack's chain breaking tool to get this chain link for my new earrings.
These are my cutie pies.
 I finally stuffed two baby blankets to make large TV pillows. I have planned to do this forever. Guy loved it and fell asleep watching StarWars.
Shorty likes them too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little picture of Sloan in the dress. She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete