Lots of presents.
The next picture made me laugh so hard. I love her face. Guy got Sloan a purse with a pad of paper and pencils in it. I think it was her favorite gift.Thank you to all her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents for their wonderful gifts. She loved them all.
I took the kids out to try to get some cute pictures of them. I put a few on our Christmas card.
Sloan is a daredevil on her bike. She will go off curbs now. She asks to ride it every day.
I love my little girl. She is a little too attached to me and has separation anxiety, but we are working on it. She yells, "Daddy!" and goes running to Jack every day when he gets home. She follows Guy around and wants to do everything he does. She has just started to show interest in girly things like baby dolls and combing her hair.

Your kids are just so adorable! Happy Birthday, Sloan!
ReplyDelete