1st Day of Summer
The kids and I went to Zion National Park.
Our first hike was "Weeping Rock." It was short and steep and the kids wanted to keep going.So we rode the shuttle to the top where the "River Walk" hike is. Before we hiked we played in the water.
| Don't worry. She didn't fall. |
| Soggy pants become very heavy. |
| Guy took this picture of a blue heron. |
We saw lizards, a water snake, squirrels, several deer, and a blue heron. I wanted to see the condors, but they weren't visible while were were there.
The picture above was taken at the turn around point of the "River Walk" hike. The kids are still in good spirits. They were very tired by the end of the 2 mile hike. We ate pizza in Springdale and headed home. The following day we just wanted to stay home and relax. I sprayed some shaving cream on the counter and the kids drew with their fingers. They went straight to the tub afterwards.
Yeah for summer!

LOVE the butt crack photo! Hahahaha...
ReplyDeleteSloan and Guy are adorable! I also love the bum crack photo.
ReplyDelete