What are we up to?
Now that Guy is in school we have been working on more homework and art projects. Then, magically a chunk of Sloan's hair went missing! No one seems to know how this happened, but all cutting activities are better supervised now.
Guy is taking gymnastics. He likes his coach.
Guy begged me to get a new blender so we could finally have healthy smoothies again.
Jack's good friend Jeremy Jessop's mother passed away. We traveled north for her funeral and had an opportunity to see a lot of Jack's friends from high school and college.
Jack borrowed a bike with a child-size tandem attachment. He and Guy went mountain biking together on Prospector Trial near out house. They said they were going very fast.
I got a new road bike though this isn't the best picture. It is much lighter and a little smaller than my Raliegh was. I really like the gearing and the handlebars. Now I just need to work on swimming so I can enter a triathlon.
We have enjoyed having our friends the Jessops live close by. We went camping and hiking with them in Snow Canyon State Park.

No comments:
Post a Comment