I am finally starting a blog. Hopefully I will be able to post 3 times a month or more.
We went to the neighborhood pool today. It was a plesant 92 degrees. I blew up Guy's old car floatie for Sloan to try out. Guy had a hard time sharing it with her. He is too big for it now, but we let him take a turn anyway. Sloan could spend all day splashing in the water.
We went to the neighborhood pool today. It was a plesant 92 degrees. I blew up Guy's old car floatie for Sloan to try out. Guy had a hard time sharing it with her. He is too big for it now, but we let him take a turn anyway. Sloan could spend all day splashing in the water.
Cold
Wednesday will be the last day of Guy's tumbling class. I think he is ready for something different. The class isn't very structured. I enrolled him in a toddler art and movement class for the next 2 months. We are about to start our 4th week of potty training. We try to be positive and make it fun, but I'm not really having that much fun.

Yay, you finally got a blog! Look how big your boy has gotten, and your little girl is so cute! I need to see her!
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in the picture with Sloan, I love your kids they are so cute! Have fun in the sun... Guy is awesome on the potty!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Thanks so much for having Josh and I over on Saturday. It was really nice to visit and meet Sloan. I hope we can return the favor sometime...you need to come to Springfield!
ReplyDeleteI love that you started a blog. It's my "tv" to go check out everyone's worlds. The real tv just sucks. I can't believe how many people are into road bikes now. It looks like Aaron and I will have to join you and Jack. It looks like a lot of fun and Salt Lake is set up with a ton of road bike lanes. See you this summer.
ReplyDeleteLa-ah-OVE it!!!! Glad you finally joined the club! Thanks for the call tonight... it made my night:)
ReplyDelete