Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guy can ride!

Guy is 2 1/2 years old and he can ride a bike! I bought this bike last week at WalMart and he has had two 10 minute practice sessions before today. He started on a balance bike which was an excellent way to start, so he just needed to figure out how to pedal.

Check out Strider balance bikes on-line or at your local bike shop. They are the best way to learn how to bike. No more training wheels!

3 comments:

  1. He is so big. Its so fun when they start doing big boy things. Oh by the way, this blogging stuff is brand new to me. I just started 2 days ago. Please keep me posted.
    Love Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am so impressed- he is so little and does so well. :) I bet he has a proud papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You will have to give Rylie some bike riding lessons. Guy is doing great!

    ReplyDelete