Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holidays Begin

I am glad we are all moved into our new house. We only moved around the corner from Hidden Springs Drive to Expedition Lane, but it was a long process.

I took the kids to my mom's house for Thanksgiving. Jack had work. He sadly ate a bacon sandwich by himself for Thanksgiving. Sloan took her first 3 unassisted steps at Mom's house. Guy was so excited to see snow! He said he wants to try snowboarding, but I think he will get on a board and chicken out.

Uncle Hazen better watch out! Guy is avenging his cousin Cody.
When we got back, we went to the Washington City tree lighting event. I put battery operated Christmas lights on Guy's bike, and he participated in a bike parade around the tree in the park.
Then we went over to see Santa. It was cold, but Guy was so happy to see him and ask him for a mixing truck (he rolled his arms to demonstrate the mixing part).
Santa is the only Jolly one is this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I need your new address. Will you email it to me? Thanks.
    andrea.hardman@gmail

    ReplyDelete