We went as a family to the
BMX track near Virgin to practice. I borrowed a bike and a helmet to try it out for the first time. Jack has raced his Mountain Bike on this course before. Sloan wanted to wear a helmet like the rest of us.

Our friend DJ took Guy out on the course. Jack bought his bike frame from Quentin and
DJ's bike shop in Hurricane. Maybe Guy will be ready to race next year when he is 4.


Here I am at the gate being coached by Quentin and DJ. I was nervous, but it was so much fun!
This is a great workout. I didn't realize I had to stand up the entire time and that is really hard. I rode four laps and I can't wait to do it again.
Here is Jack's bike modeling for the camera on a trail near our house.
That sis o awesoem you are a dare devil you. I can't wait to play this week, see you soon... love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhere the heck did my comment disappear to?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun. Guy is too cute cruisin' around on him bike.
Just make sure that you get to spend some of that money too:)
ReplyDeleteWow! That looks kind of terrifying to me. I got your card a while ago and thought it was really sweet. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYou are brave! That is a fun family outing. Can't wait to see if Guy races. Glad you are enjoying riding bikes together.
ReplyDelete