The race ended at 6pm the following day with a big party (a beer company put on the race). Jack and his friends stayed for a couple more days to ride. Bonnie went with a broken leg, but didn't ride of course. We went to her house a few weeks ago for dinner and told Guy that she fell off her bike and broke her leg. He asked, "Did the doctors put it back on?"
While Jack was gone the kids and I visited my family in northern Utah. We stayed with my sister Charlotte for 2 nights. I didn't have the camera, but Charlotte posted a funny picture of Guy asleep in his cousin Cody's arms. We visited Grandpa Hull twice which was nice. He is 94 years old now.
Then we went to mom's for Mother's Day. My sister Jessica found a box of my bother Dennis' old toys (he is now 23) and told Guy to ask if he could play with them. Guy said, "Mom, isn't that crazy. A man has toys!"
Now we are back home where we enjoy teasing Shorty.
We went to the park yesterday and Guy peed on a bush because the bathrooms were so far away. Sloan followed him over there, lifted up her shirt, and pushed out her bellybutton as if peeing too.

Man has toys, man I think that is so funny... I love Shorty in that stroller, Thanks for coming up we had a great time.
ReplyDelete