Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

My sister Charlotte was able to visit for a few days. We went to a splash pad and to our neighborhood pool. The kids spent the evenings throwing sand on their heads in the backyard. It was a fun visit! You will have to refer to Charlotte's blog for pictures.

Friday night at 11pm I ran the St. George Midnight 5K with friends Helen and Kendra. I ran my best time 24:56! I got second place in women 30-34 and I came in about 50th overall. I was told there were over 500 people racing.
On Saturday Jack rode 100 miles with a group out of Cedar City. Sunday he mountain biked down a Mesa into Graffton. I can't believe some of the downhills they do.
                                   
On Monday, Memorial Day, we went on a little hike in St. George with the kids. Then we went to the neighborhood pool to cool off.
We found this cave with a fireplace built in and Guy asked if this is where Santa hides out. I don't know why he is choking himself in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. It's a rush to choke yourself didn't you know?!! :) I want to become a biker so I can look as good as Jack does. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete