Let's Ride Bikes!
Jack and I drove up to the Guacamole Trail near Virgin, UT, but this time the kids and I that got to ride the trail. Guy wasn't feeling his best, but he still got out and rode the slick rock. Sloan kept begging Jack to take her out to ride more.
They are doing a good job staying on the trail by following the karens (stacks of rock that mark the trails.)
Sloan fell a few times, but got right back on the bike.
I rode with Bonnie, Monte (left), Todd (middle), me, Bob (right), and Cheryl (behind the camera). I was apprehensive about going because of my lack of technical skills, but I did OK.
I fell twice and this is a pick after the worst fall. Why do I fall and hurt the areas not covered in padding?
After the ride, we cleaned up and went to Bonnie and Monte's house for a barbecue. They gave the kids these drinking cups and Guy is excited to use his when he goes fishing.




Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Will you guys teach Bode how to ride his bike without training wheels? He has NO desire to ride it with or without them! He needs Guy to inspire him!
ReplyDelete