Call your cousins because we are going to Grandma's house!
We decided to finally test out our pop-up tent trailer. We drove to my mom's house in northern Utah and set up camp in her backyard. I prepared the food and Jack cooked it in dutch ovens. While we waited for the food we played Red Rover.| Sloan, Shannon, Chad, Jessica, Tessa, Dennis |
| Kaelynn, Cody, Jessica (again), Ella, Kayson, Danielle |
I had to steal photos from Charlotte's blog because I didn't think to take any. You can see more at: The Criddle Family Blog
We stayed two nights and headed home in the rain. The trailer lost a latch and started to pop up on the freeway. We just had to drive slowly. The trailer made it a long trip, but hopefully it will be all fixed soon.
On Thursday we went to the Washington City Cotton Days Fishing Derby. I helped Sloan cast her line and I snagged my first fish ever! I was more excited than anyone. Sloan reeled in the fish and then disappeared. No one wanted to touch it.
Then the kids were eager to catch another.
Guy tried using Sloan's lucky pole and caught an albino.
| Guy's first fish! |
Guy is still practicing his left-handed t-ball skills. He has a great coach, but he has only one more class. We'll have to practice more at home.

Guy looks so dang cute sitting in his little chair fishing, miss you guys! It was fun to see you, it makes me want to camp!
ReplyDelete