Hull Family Reunion
Time for my mom's family reunion. This year we camped in Morgan, Utah and I towed the pop-up tent trailer all by myself. Blow is a picture of a rocket Guy and I made to be launched.
It blew up!
Maybe rocket #2 will work!
No, it blew up after going only a little into the air, but maybe the 3rd one will work!
#3 was a little better. Sorry Guy, that's why I am not an engineer.
Sloan loves chocolate. She has that crazy look in her eye.
Below is a gang of cousins that would go on kitchen raids to "steal" food.
The murky water in the cement swimming pool did not stop kids from jumping in.
Now for the coin finding game. Hundreds of coins are hidden in the wood chips that later used to buy auction items donated by family members. The kids love this activity. Adults love it too. Here is my mom going crazy!
Grandma Babara helped Guy bid on and win this laser key chain at the auction.
He was so excited!
We stayed with my sister Charlotte for 4 days and had a wonderful time. On Monday, we went to Ogden for the 24th of July parade. The Grandma Barbara, Sloan, and cousin Ella love cotton candy. Guy thinks it looks like hair and he won't touch it.We went with Charlotte and her kids to the Brigham City pool. The kids loved going down the big slide with me. Cousin Cody could go all by himself.
Jack flew up to Salt Lake Friday. We went to the Apple store and bought an ipad! Guy is already better at using it than me.
Charlotte and I ran the Morgan County 1/2 Marathon together. We stayed together for the first 5 miles, but then Charlotte showed her super strength and continued on at a faster pace than me. She finished with a time of 1:53:00. I came in at 1:56:46. I was happy to be under 2 hours. Jack and the kids were there to cheer for me at the finish line.
That evening we went to my brother Brian's house for Kayson's 3rd birthday. He is so cute in his glasses.
A homeless man wondered into the backyard during the party and Guy gave him some money.
Is that you Uncle Dennis!!!
On our way home, we stopped at Thanksgiving Point to visit the dinosaur museum. It was awesome! I really enjoyed it. What would it be like to see one alive?!!
Can you believe sea creatures are/were this large?
We had a great trip. It is hard to come home to 100 degree weather, but we are going to Colorado in a week for Jack's big mountain bike race.

No comments:
Post a Comment