Merry Christmas!
I was so excited to see the kids open presents that I hardly slept. We look in our stockings first. Guy got a scorpion flashlight that we will use this summer. Jack got a bottle opener made from recycled bike parts and a gift certificate to get a massage. Guy and Sloan opened gifts from Grandpa John and Grandma Pam.
Sloan got a baby doll that can go in the water. This will be great for the tub or the swimming pool this summer. Guy loves Star Wars and was excited to get a spaceship.
Sloan got a new coat just in time to go up to Uncle Dennis's wedding in northern Utah. I got a new helmet and gloves to go with my new mountain bike.Here is Guy and Sloan opening their gifts from Grandma Peggy. Guy was so excited to get this Nerf gun. Sloan got a little doll house with lots of furniture and three little people.
Here is Guy playing his Leapster. His favorite game is Star Wars.
Sloan is playing with her new kitchen equipment.
My new ibis mojo mountain bike. I rode it on Christmas day and the day after. It was fun. It is so nice to have full suspension. Now I need a babysitter so I can go with Jack.I feel bad because I now realise I did not take any Christmas pictures of Jack. He received lots of bike gear, so I am sure you will see it later in a post about biking.

That's funny about no pictures of Jack, I think Hazen gets left out of a lot of mine too. Looks like they got a lot of great stuff, it's good you have things to use in the Summer, it will be Christmas all over again when Spring comes :) love you guys.
ReplyDelete