It was free to visit national parks the weekend of Martin Luther King Day. I took the kids to Zion and we hiked to the first Emerald Pool. There was snow on most of the pathway. Guy wanted to keep going, but the path was closed due to snow and snow melt off.
I like going to Zion with the kids.
The ground was too wet, so we picnicked in the back of the van.We are staying pretty busy. Guy still has Joy School on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I am teaching this week. We are looking into preschools for him to start in the fall. I am teaching a 2-3 year-old art and movement class on Wednesdays and Fridays through Dixie State's Community Education program. Guy and Sloan are my little helpers.
Jack is working hard. He was out of town last weekend and he is doing some after hours testing, but we still get to see him and go on bike rides. He has been so great to watch the kids so I can ride my new mountain bike. I am one lucky lady! He is lucky too because he is buying another mountain bike. I am going to start construction on a bike rack for the garage because we will now have 9 bikes including the kid's bikes! I'll post a picture of the garage when I am done.

9 bikes, wow... Heaven for jacky pooh right?! I am so jelous you guys are out side hiking around, st. George is wonderful.
ReplyDelete