The night before St. Patrick's Day, Guy and I set up a leprechaun trap (a stick holding up a shoe box with green treats underneath). The next morning Guy was apprehensive about lifting up the trap. He asked if the leprechaun would try to run away. The trap was empty except for a tiny treasure map. We followed the map down the street, onto a pathway, and over some rocks. Guy found the treasure marked with a rainbow under a bush.
Treasure = Candy and small toys! Guy said the leprechaun left us the map because we were nice and left him a treat.
I wanted something green for the front door and "Be Sweet" had a great idea: http://amanda-besweet.blogspot.com/2011/03/pb-knock-off-moss-letters.html
I first cut and glued this letter H.
Then I covered it in green moss. Love it! I smile when I look at my front door.
We went as a family to the Town of Springdale for their annual St. Patrick's Day parade and festivities last weekend. It was a lot of fun, but we forgot the camera.

I love the H it looks great! Oh and I love to think what Guy could have running through his mind about the leprechaun.
ReplyDeleteI really like the green H , but I like the naked Sloan in the sand box. You are my kind of mom.
ReplyDelete