Two weeks ago, Jack and our friend Bob took me mountain bike riding. Jack and I have matching Ibis Mojos now. It was fun, but I was frustrated with myself. I want to be a better rider already.
On Wednesday, I took the kids out to help work on the new mountain bike trail near our house, across from Quail Lake. Quentin (owner of Over the Edge Sports in Hurricane) was so nice to direct Guy where to dig. Guy had a blast. Sloan was cold and wanted to be held the whole time.
Dirt in the eye.
Jack likes to take the laptop into the bathroom with him and we caught Guy imitating him.Sloan's crib was recalled, so I took it back and used my store credit to buy a bunk bed. We sold Guy's cute car bed. We were all a little sad to see it go.
Guy doesn't have the courage to sleep on the top bunk at night, but he tested it out during the day.
Saturday, I took the kids to Tonaquint Nature Center to participate in the Bird Festival. They made bird feeders,
and bird houses from Home Depot.
Well...I made the bird houses while they searched for worms under rocks. The weather was great!

I love you guys are outside, I miss Summer. Sloan looks so dang cute holding the bird house, how fun and The bunk bed looks great, what are you going to do with all your extra room? :)
ReplyDelete